Oatmeal’s granola bars. Don't Deny Your Cravings, Eat Them! Challenge Your Tastebuds with a Tempting Variety of Savory & Timeless Flavors. KIND® bars are made with real, wholesome ingredients.
Save a little money and make granola at home. Easy Homemade Hummus — With a few simple tricks, you really can make creamy smooth homemade hummus and yes, we really do think it's better than store-bought.; The Best Homemade Peanut Butter — See how to make both. Whole rolled oats – They give these bars a perfect chewy texture. You can cook Oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal’s granola bars
- It’s 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of each.
- You need of Walnut.
- You need of Pecan.
- It’s of Almonds.
- It’s of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- It’s of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- It’s of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Meet…the healthy, chewy, peanut buttery, amazingly delicious homemade granola bars that we can't stop making. Well, mostly that's because Barclay has been requesting them non-stop lately. Then, add them to the bowl. Made with whole grain oats and chewy dates, these Easy Homemade Oatmeal Date Granola Bars are perfect for a quick and healthy snack on the go!
Oatmeal’s granola bars instructions
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9×9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy 😉.
If you know me, you know I always have some granola bars or energy balls on hand for a grab-and-go snack and this is a fave! So if you love granola bars but don't care for the artificial additives in store-bought ones…or if you splurge on all-natural/organic granola bars but could do without the high price tag…or if you're looking for a wholesome, homemade, portable breakfast or snack…these Oats & Honey Granola Bars are for you! I'm happy to have a crunchy version to alternate with my aforementioned. Spread the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, and wheat germ onto a half-sheet pan. Why are homemade granola bars healthier?