Mediterranean Rice (rice cooker).
You can cook Mediterranean Rice (rice cooker) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Rice (rice cooker)
- It’s 300 gr of basmati rice.
- It’s 575 ml of chicken broth.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of clove powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Pepper powder.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare As needed of frozen mix vegetable.
Mediterranean Rice (rice cooker) step by step
- Wash the rice. Drain then put it into a rice cooker..
- Add all remaining ingredients except mix vegetables. Stir well. Taste, add salt if it is less salty..
- Press the button to cook rice. Wait until the rice is cooked, then put frozen vegetables into it. Mix well, cover the rice cooker, leave it in the "warm" button for 5-10 minutes..