Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. Jump to the Chicken Enchiladas Recipe or watch our quick video below to see how we make it.
We combined green salsa, green chiles and limes to kick up the flavor of these simple chicken enchiladas. Cut your tortillas in half, and place one layer into the bottom of the pan. Top with some of the enchilada sauce, then a layer of chicken and a layer of. You can have Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk hidden valley ranch dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mild salsa or use mild verda salsa.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- Prepare 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- It’s of Vegetable or olive oil.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 cups of mild verda salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- You need 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- You need of Sour cream or ranch for topping.
- You need of Mild salsa for topping.
SALSA VERDE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS are a delicious and simple meal perfect for any occasion. These salsa verde enchiladas are stuffed with chicken, salsa verde, cheese, and topped with more sauce, cheese, onions, pico, and crema. Keywords: best enchiladas, chicken enchiladas verde, easy enchilada recipe, enchiladas verdes, green enchiladas, salsa verde chicken enchiladas, salsa verde Very flavorful and even better today when I reheated them for lunch. Can't wait to work my way through some of Gina's other recipes.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup ranch dressing, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 1/2 cups salsa and green chiles. Then.
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and pour on 1 cup of salsa verda on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream or ranch and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
These chicken enchiladas are terrific for potlucks, weeknight meals, or serving a crowd. If you're into make-ahead meals, this recipe can be frozen, too. Hold one tortilla in your hand. Spoon the chicken mixture down the center of the tortilla. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.