Sticky Asian Chicken. Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce. This meal is ready in just thirty minutes and the flavor is awesome! The sticky glaze sauce on the chicken is a favorite of ours.
Sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and a little bit spicy – it covers all the bases for one of these meals that everyone polishes off. Salty soy sauce, sweet brown sugar, and spicy garlic chili paste combine to make one of the easiest Asian-inspired marinades you can imagine. How to make Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs. You can cook Sticky Asian Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky Asian Chicken
- You need 1/4 c of soy sauce or substitute.
- It’s 1/3 c of runny honey.
- It’s 1 T of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 T of veg oil.
- It’s 1 t of red chile flakes.
- Prepare 8 pieces of chick drumsticks and thighs.
- You need of Thinly sliced scallion greens.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Add oil to a large skillet and heat. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Once the pan is nice and hot add in the chicken skin side down. These Sticky and Crispy Asian Chicken Wings have the perfect crunch and sticky sweetness – the BEST chicken wings!
Sticky Asian Chicken instructions
- Mix 1st 6 ingredients in very lg bowl..
- Add chicken and marinate overnight, mixing a few times if possible..
- 375 F. Spread out chicken loosely on parchment lined baking tray and save marinade..
- Cook 20 mins then marinate, cook another 20 mins or until temp reads 180F..
- Sprinkle with scallion and sesame seeds..
Telling you that these chicken wings always go down well is a serious understatement. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, wine, sugar and garlic; pour over chicken. Sticky Asian chicken thighs are glazed with a sweet, garlic-ginger sauce and served over a veggie-packed green rice in Rach's latest MYOTO (Make Your Own Take Out). Rach's Tip: Charred shishito or padron peppers sprinkled with flaky sea salt make a fun presentation piled on top of rice for this dish but it's not necessary.