Low-Carb Paleo Gluten-Free Chocolate Blueberry Cobbler. An easy paleo berry cobbler recipe made with fresh or frozen berries. The topping in this low carb blueberry dessert is made with gluten free coconut flour. As I mentioned yesterday in the Low Carb Blueberry Cheese Danish Coffee Cake post, it's been blueberrypalooza for the last week in the IBIH kitchen!
Great recipe for Low-Carb Paleo Gluten-Free Chocolate Blueberry Cobbler. This cobbler/muffin is best served hot when the blueberries are still juicy. Feel free to add chocolate chips for a melted texture. You can have Low-Carb Paleo Gluten-Free Chocolate Blueberry Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Paleo Gluten-Free Chocolate Blueberry Cobbler
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of fat (extra virgin olive oil).
- You need dash of salt.
- It’s dash of nutmeg.
- You need handful of blueberries.
This recipe is gluten free, low carb, and paleo friendly. I created this recipe for low-carb-old-fashioned-blueberry-cobbler to bring back memories of my mother's huckleberry cobbler, without the carbs. I used blueberries instead of huckleberries only because huckleberries are not widely available. The topping is an altered version of the shortcake for my Low-Carb Strawberry Lemon Shortcake recipe Particularly this blueberry cobbler that's gluten-free, paleo and low carb.
Low-Carb Paleo Gluten-Free Chocolate Blueberry Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Microwave handful of blueberries for 30 secs or until steaming..
- Combine dry ingredients (coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt, nutmeg) and stir..
- To the dry ingredients, add wet ingredients (water, oil, and egg) and stir..
- Put mixture in oven for 10 – 12 minutes. Top with chopped almonds if you prefer..
- Let cool and enjoy!!! 😀.
I just prefer a blueberry cobbler to a peach cobbler. But blueberries hold up perfectly to the hot oven and the hot termperatures outside. I don't know why I hate warm peaches but love warm blueberries. Gluten Free Low Carb Blueberry Cobbler Dessert Recipe Since this is such a popular recipe for me and my family, I decided to put together a recipe video. As you can see in the clips, it won't take long to prepare this yummy low carb blueberry cobbler.