21 DF Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls.
You can cook 21 DF Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 21 DF Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls
- You need 2 of medium spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers, chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 1 can of black/kidney beans (14oz).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canned chilies/jalapeños, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 4 of blue containers shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
21 DF Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut squash in half. Scoop out seeds. Face down on tray with parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes..
- Cook onion, garlic, bell pepper, and sauté for 5 minutes. Add beans, chilies, chili powder, tomato sauce, cilantro..
- Cook ground chicken. Combine with vegetable mixture..
- Remove from heat and add half cheese. Stir..
- Combine spaghetti squash strands with mixture..
- Fill each squash boat with a quarter of filling..
- Sprinkle tops evenly with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted..