Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can cook Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- You need 4 T. of Ketchup.
- You need 3/4 c. of Dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 c. of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 T. of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 T. of Honey.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Red pepper flakes (or to taste).
Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Cool completely. Store, covered, in refrigerator..
- NOTE: We eat the whole batch pretty quickly; but I think it would keep (refrigerated) for a few weeks..