Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon.
With bubbling cheese, savory bacon, and spicy peppers, these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers have everything that makes guests reach for one after another. We're gearing up for a long weekend filled with football games, birthdays, and hanging out with family and friends. While I was planning my menus for the weekend, one appetizer kept making it onto the lists – these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers! You can have Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers
- You need 6-8 of Jalapeños.
- It’s 8 oz of Philadelphia plain cream cheese spread.
- It’s 12 oz of Hormel black label thick cut maple black pepper bacon.
- It’s 16 oz of Jimmy Dean pork maple sausage.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Pepper Jack, and garlic. Halve jalapeños lengthwise, then use a spoon to remove seeds and veins. How to grill the jalapeno poppers on an outdoor grill: Use a grill basket or aluminum foil. Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper half in a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure the bacon.
Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers instructions
- In a skillet brown sausage on medium high and then set aside..
- Pre heat oven 350. Mix cream cheese and sausage in a bowl and set aside..
- Cut ends of jalapeños and then slice in half length wise. Remove the white meat and leave some seeds. (The more seeds you leave the hotter they could be.).
- Fill the inside of the jalapeño with the sausage mixture, then wrap with a piece of bacon..
- Place on a rack and bake for 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil and cook to crisp up the bacon. Remove let cool and enjoy!.
Wrap the bacon tightly around the jalapenos, slightly overlapping. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the appetizer made on your grill or baked. Delicious, fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a cream cheese mixture and seasonings then wrapped in bacon. Grill or bake them until the bacon is crisp and the cheeses are melted. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect snack or game day appetizer!