Brad's Mexican meat loaf. Great recipe for Brad's Mexican meat loaf.. Switch oven over to high broil. Brad's Mexican meat loaf. ground beef, small onion, minced, minced garlic, taco seasoning packets, eggs, plain bread crumbs, For the filling, small can refried beans Boca de Fogo.
From the staples—guac, salsa, beans—to more filling additions like rice and elote, you'll be obsessed. Stars: Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, James Gandolfini, J. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Mexican food recipes, Favorite recipes. You can have Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of taco seasoning packets.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- Prepare 1 of small can refried beans.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of red jalapeño, minced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf. It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf instructions
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
So the first thing I made last week was a caesar salad and my famous meatloaf. Johnson's meatloaf is inspired by the late Paul Prudhomme, legendary New Orleans chef and. There are SO MANY incredible ways to make meatloaf and I always find (or create) a recipe to fulfill whatever savory comfort I am craving. The meatloaf at Craft House makes me jealous. I rarely enjoy meatloaf in restaurants because restaurant meatloaf is never as good as what I can make at home.