Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs. Preheat a grill to medium high and brush the grates with vegetable oil. Toss the chicken with the olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt in a large bowl. Fold prosciutto slices in half; top each with two basil leaves and a chicken strip.
Chop chicken, zucchini, and onions into bite-sized pieces. Halve cantaloupe, then scoop out and discard seeds. Assemble skewers: Layer cantaloupe, basil, mozzarella, prosciutto, and a second piece of cantaloupe. You can have Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs
- You need 2 of # skinless boneless chicken cut into 1 1/2" pieces, 24 pieces.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 4 oz of fontina cheese, cut into cubes.
- You need 24 slices of prosciutto (6oz).
- You need 1 pint of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of vegetable oil for the grill.
- Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
- You need of Skewers for grilling **.
Chicken wrapped in Prosciutto di Parma then skewered with Italian bread. Wrap each piece with a half of piece of Prosciutto di Parma. These Prosciutto-Wrapped Curry-Lime Chicken Skewers make a great dinner that's easy to prepare on the grill with BBQ Croc. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Prosciutto-wrapped chicken kebabs recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs step by step
- Preheat grill to medium high and brush grates with vegetable oil. Toss the chicken with olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt in a large bowl..
- Place a cheese cube on a chicken cube and wrap tightly with a slice of prosciutto. Do this to all pieces. Thread the bundles onto the skewers putting tomatoes in between on the skewer. Grill the kebabs, covered, turning a few times for 10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving with rice..
- To cook in oven: Preheat oven to 445°. Bake skewers for 8 minutes on a low rack in oven. Turn to Lo Broil and then move broiler pan up to 2nd rack and broil 10 minutes, turning every few minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving with rice..
- * If using wood skewers, soak them in water for 10-15 minutes prior to cooking; to help prevent them from burning. I think you could add mushrooms or another vegetable to this dish..
Get one of our Prosciutto-wrapped chicken kebabs recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Grilled Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp Skewers are the perfect, tasty tidbit for a special occasion, or serve a few for a great entrée!. Tender, sweet shrimp woven with salty & smokey prosciutto, produce a charred delight – a fabulous addition to your menu for New Year's, Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, Mother's Day, Father's Day, a Birthday, or any BBQ get together. Wrapped in prosciutto with salsa verde stuffing, potatoes & tomatoes "This is such fun – we cook wrapped, stuffed chicken thighs across two skewers so they get crisp and gnarly on the outside, then we slice between them to reveal the tender white meat inside. Place a cheese cube on a chicken cube and wrap tightly with a slice of prosciutto.