Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta. We Make Vegetables Good to Eat. Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Learn More! Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Make Perfect Meals & Sides with Birds Eye®.
Easy One Pot Broccoli Pasta recipe that the entire family is going to love! Chicken and Broccoli Pasta I do love a good classic bowl of spaghetti with marinara, but, I love to switch it up with a yummy cream sauce every now and then. I used to be really intimated by any dish that included making a cream sauce. You can have Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape you like.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen broccoli (12 ounce).
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
My secret trick, which isn't really a secret anymore because I've used in about eight thousand recipes at this point: blanch the broccoli in the pasta water. This will get it to tenderize just the slightest bit, so it doesn't end up tough and stringy. How to Make Chicken Broccoli Bake. Cook the pasta per the directions on the box.
Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta instructions
- Heat margarine in a pan, then add onion, frozen broccoli and garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Now add black pepper, crushed red pepper and Italian seasoning, sauté for about 10 minutes on very low heat………
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente, drain and add cooked pasta to broccoli mixture, mix all well…..
- Now add the olive oil, mix all well and heat up for another 10 minutes on very low heat, stirring occasionally………
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Cut the precut broccoli and the sweet peppers into small. In a food processor, combine broccoli mix with any excess olive oil on the tray. Cut florets and parts of broccoli stems into bite-size pieces. Place hot pasta in a serving dish; top with broccoli mixture. I then sprinkled it with the Chili Onion Crunch so it sits there while I make the pasta.