Chicken Bread Patties. When Meat's Raised Right, It Tastes Better Than Anything You've Ever Had. We Only Work With The Very Best To Bring You The Most Incredible Meat and Seafood. Place crumbs and remaining milk in separate shallow bowls.
Combine chicken, onion, parsley, egg, garlic, sea salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Add mayonnaise and stir to combine; the mixture will be quite soft. The best chicken patties should be juicy and moist. You can cook Chicken Bread Patties using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bread Patties
- You need 1 of bread pack.
- You need 100 g of chicken.
- You need 1/4 tbs of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 of ts salt.
- It’s 1/2 of ts ginger garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk and 1/2cup cornflour.
- It’s of Green chili chopped.
- Prepare of onion 1chopped.
- It’s of #Cook With Amna.
However, most store-bought patties such as Costco, Foster Farms are all breaded, dry and tasteless. Follow my cooking tips, techniques and secrets below for the best ever homemade chicken patties. DO NOT use breadcrumbs or panko in the ingredients. These crumbed bread chicken patties are a special Ramzan recipes for Iftar.
Chicken Bread Patties step by step
- Take a pan pore the oil and chopped onion.
- Fry until pinkish color now add milk and cornflour mixture in pan low the flame.
- Now it is look thick add sherred chicken, black pepper powder, ginger garlic powder/ginger garlic paste,salt, green chili chopped.
- Now mixed it and turn off the flame.
- Take a bread slices as you required take cutter and place in middle of bread slice.
- Now take sphere shape bread slice which you cut spread the mixture we will made now take another slice and cover it not pressed it.
- Now take a pattie in egg and in bread crumbs.
- Now take the patties and place in the pan on medium to low flame.
- Fry until golden yellow color like this.
- Bread chicken patties is ready.enjoy it.
Give try to this quick and simple Iftar recipes and share your feedback with us. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and cook the remaining patties. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken patties. Spoon the remaining spaghetti sauce over the chicken and cheese.