Spicy California Bowl. For the rice: Place rice in a bowl and rinse with cold water until water is clear. Drain rice in a mesh strainer. California Roll in layered bowl form!
In the past year or two, New York has exploded with poke bowl restaurants from the NYC to the end of Long Island. But the great news, it's just as easy to make from scratch! More recipes like this spicy tuna poke bowl you may like are Ahi Poke Bowls with Mango, California Shrimp Stacks and California Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados. You can have Spicy California Bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy California Bowl
- It’s of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Carrot, shredded.
- It’s of Cucumber, diced.
- You need of Fresh Radish, sliced thin.
- You need of Imitation crab meat.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- You need of Lime.
- You need of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Mayo.
- You need of Sriracha.
In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, chili garlic sauce, lime juice, honey, and garlic. Add salmon and gently toss to combine. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until. Served with Steamed Rice, Salad & Avocado.
Spicy California Bowl instructions
- In a small bowl mix sriracha and mayo. Set aside.
- In a serving bowl mix your cooked rice with a splash of rice wine vinegar (about 3/4 tbs per 1 cup rice).
- Top with all your veggies and imitation crab.
- Top with your sriracha mayo. Squeeze lime everywhere (mostly on avocado).
Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! View menu and reviews for California Bowl Teriyaki Sushi in Woodland Hills, plus popular items & reviews. This recipe for California Roll in a Bowl comes from the talented author, Carolyn Ketchum of the low carb food blog, All Day I Dream About Food. She is the low carb baking master ( Keto Key Lime Bars , Low Carb Italian Cream Cake & Keto Strawberry Pie ), and has written three cookbooks Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen, Easy Keto Desserts and Easy. Whisk together stock and cornstarch in a small saucepan.