Low carb peanut butter protein muffins. These FUDGY, CHEWY low carb peanut butter protein bars are a delicious pick-me-up when you're on the go. The recipe is sugar free, low carb, gluten free and Keto. And I feel so much better eating them than I did after those coffeehouse ones.
Low Carb Cranberry Sauce (small batch + large batch and three flavors!) Delicious low carb gluten free mini peanut butter chocolate chip muffins in perfect bite size portions. So good, they are hard to resist! Add eggs, sweetener, and vanilla to a standing mixer or large bowl. You can cook Low carb peanut butter protein muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter protein muffins
- Prepare 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Oats, bananas, peanut butter, and flax meal come together in these lower-carb and higher-protein muffins that are great grab-and-go snacks. Mix oats, bananas, peanut butter, eggs, flax meal, almond flour, yogurt, agave nectar, vanilla extract, stevia, cinnamon, maple-flavored extract, baking. Hit em with some sugar free syrup and a dusting of pb powder and they're killer. This Healthy Protein Peanut Butter has more fiber, more protein, less calories, and less fat than regular peanut butter, but it tastes JUST AS GOOD! "Moderation is key!" Yeah, yeah, but that's not what goes through your head when you're digging into a peanut butter jar 😉.
Low carb peanut butter protein muffins step by step
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
Perfect Keto Nut Butter Snack: Fat Bomb to Support Weight Management on Ketogenic Diet. This is the best protein powder I've ever had by Quest! The Cinnamon Crunch tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Skinny Peanut Butter Honey Banana Muffins Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins.