Ham and veggie cheesy casserole. Spinach Artichoke and Feta Breakfast Bake. Slowly pour over the vegetables in the baking dish and top with remaining cheese. This vegetable combination makes a delightful side dish or weekend brunch specialty. "It's long been a favorite with my children," relates Jacque Capurro of Anchorage, Alaska. "I like it because it's so easy to put together and can easily be lightened up by using.
Vegetarian Burrito Casserole, Turkish Eggplant Casserole With Tomatoes (imam Bayildi), Cranberry Vegetarian Stuffing Casserole. This Ham and Cheese Casserole is loaded with Challah Bread, ham, cheese, herbs, and eggs. It's just so cozy and savory…a dream breakfast! You can have Ham and veggie cheesy casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and veggie cheesy casserole
- It’s 4 cups of cooked cubed ham.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 cans of Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup healthy request.
- Prepare 1 bag of low fat shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 bag of cooked broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, adobo seasoning.
- You need of Fried onion crisps for topping.
You could make it a veggie casserole, make it with spicy sausage, or even use pizza flavors. The sky is the limit and you can't go wrong. This macaroni and cheese casserole is made with cheddar cheese and eggs, along with milk and butter. There's no sauce to make for this version.
Ham and veggie cheesy casserole instructions
- Sauté the onion, carrots, and celery in large pan with olive oil and season..
- Once cooked through add remaining ingredients except for fried onions.
- Let cheese melt through and mix well. Add to large greased casserole pan and top with fried onion crisps.
- Cook uncovered for 30 min at 375°.
Add the mozzarella through the veggie rolls. Drizzle some olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg and heavy cream mixture all over. I am not a fan of most casseroles. The name alone doesn't sit right with me.