Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu. This is a simple Chinese Braised Tofu with Broccoli & Enoki Mushrooms – perfect for lunch or dinner. If you don't like broccoli or enoki mushrooms, you can. Enoki mushrooms are the long-stemmed mushrooms you see a lot in Asian cuisine.
Return the mushroom mixture and the broccoli to the pan. Add the stock and soy sauce, bring to a simmer and turn the heat to low. Drain and toss with the mushrooms and the broccoli. You can have Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu
- Prepare 2 of egg tofu, cut into 1.5 cm and pan fry with a bit of oil until a slight crust develops on the tofu.
- It’s 1 of medium size broccoli, cut into edible size florets.
- You need 1 packet of enoki mushroom (shiitake, oyster and button mushroom can also be used.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of About 100 gms of any kind of small seafood (squid, prawns or fishcake).
- You need to taste of White pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil for stirfying.
Pan Fried Sesame Tofu with Broccoli – Budget Bytes. Japanese egg Tofu with Enoki Mushroom and Minced Pork by pigpigscorner Yums! Braised Tofu with Baby King Oyster Mushrooms Silken egg tofu is available from select supermarkets and Asian grocers.
Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu instructions
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry the minced garlic till fragrant..
- Add seafood, and stirfry till slightly cooked. Add about 1/2 cup water. Wait to simmer..
- Add a dash of white pepper, salt and oyster sauce..
- Add the broccoli florets and cooked till slightly tender before adding the enoki mushroom. Cook further until mushroom turns slightly soft..
- Add the tofu. Add a bit more water if needed for a bit of gravy. Stir to combine. Do not be to vigorous as we do not want the tofu to break..
- Enjoy the dish with white jasmine rice!.
- Taste for seasoning..
Drink Suggestion: A small ochoko (sake cup) of earthy yamahai sake. Fragant with the scent of sesame oil. Sweet Potato and Kabocha Squash Salad with Honey and Almonds. Korean Enoki Mushroom Pancakes – How to enjoy enoki mushrooms the Korean pancake way. Korean enoki mushroom pancakes (Paeng-ee beoseot jeon, 팽이버섯전) are a perfect side dish for a mushroom lover!