Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s of large egg.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- It’s of Peppermint extract.
- Prepare of 9 ounce bag Dark Chocolate mint filled chocolate chips, I used Toll House Delightfulls dark mint filled morsels.
- You need of green food coloring.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In another large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and both extracts and beat in..
- Stir in flour until blended, add green food color, about 20 drops and beat just until uniform in color.
- Fold in mint chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place on prepared pans and press tops gently to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes just until set, don't over cook. Cool a few minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to racks to cool completely.