Tomato Bruschetta Salad. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for summer parties. In fact, I only make bruschetta during the summertime, since ripe tomatoes are the number one key to making great bruschetta.
Loaded with tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese and noodles this salad is a must make dish! Was there ever a better foodie match than tomatoes with basil and garlic and cheese? Now let's add some noodles and you have a Bruschetta Pasta Salad. You can have Tomato Bruschetta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Bruschetta Salad
- It’s 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fresh Mozerella Pearls.
- It’s 1 of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh basil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 loaf of sourdough bread (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 1/2 small of avacodo (optional).
- It’s 3 small of pepperchioni (sliced).
Oh yes…think about that for a second. If you do, you are going to love this Bruschetta Salad. It is the perfect combination of tomato, basil, mozzarella, and baguette. This is a easy recipe and a refreshing salad option that is full of flavor.
Tomato Bruschetta Salad step by step
- Slice tomatoes into halves and put into a bowl..
- Drain mozzarella pearls and add to tomatoes..
- Add garlic, basil, peppers, and white wine vinegar..
- Then add balsamic &EVOO until fully covered. Then add salt & pepper to taste. I also put garlic powder..
- Cover mixture, let sit in fridge alteast 4 hours. Next butter bread slices and toast or grill until golden brown on top..
- Mix avacado into tomato mixture (optional) and serve on top of bread slices..
During the summer months there are so many fresh tomatoes, herbs and other vegetables available for us to create our favorite salads. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. more tasty tomato bruschetta recipes. Let quinoa in on the fun with this basil-topped Bruschetta Quinoa Salad bowl.