Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. Peanut butter infused pancakes studded with chocolate chips. Drizzle them with chocolate syrup and peanut butter, then top off with whipped cream; these peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes might serve better as dessert than breakfast (but I don't judge). Is there anything better than peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes doused in melted Especially one that has chocolate too.
Mix in eggs and peanut butter until well combined, then mix in remaining ingredients. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop of the pancake batter. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. You can have Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes
- You need 1 Scoop of Wholesome Chow's Organic Gluten-Free High-Protein Pancake and Baking Mix.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Non-Dairy Milk.
This easy recipe for Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes is a healthy and delicious breakfast that is gluten-free and full of protein! Hopefully we're still friends, and you're still here, because if you are…you're going to love these pancakes. The most delicious vegan peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. It's not hard to find gluten-free vegan pancakes around, however, they usually These literally will remind you of a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie, but in soft pancake form.
Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes step by step
- Mix pancake mix, milk, and apple cider vinegar in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add chocolate chips and mix. If you have a bar of chocolate, chop into small chunks on a cutting board, then mix..
- After mixing chocolate, add peanut butter and mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a greased pie pan, then put in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes..
- After you take it out of the oven, put the pancake on a plate. If desired add topings..
Stir baking mix, milk, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until batter is smooth. These healthy chocolate chip pancakes are so SIMPLE and DELICIOUS. One of the things I remember most about dieting back then is constantly making pancakes and waffles. Prepare a warm batch of pancakes using one of our recipes (see 'Goes well with) or a ready-made pack of sweet pancakes. Stir oats and sugar Warm peanut butter, olive oil and maple syrup (or sweetener of choice) Pour on oats and toss Bake until golden brown Cool and add chocolate chips!