Asian Quinoa Salad. I made a simple ginger soy dressing with sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, green onion, and sesame seeds. This easy dressing gives the salad a ton of flavor and it is easy to whisk up. Asian Quinoa Salad with Peanut Dressing recipe is the perfect side dish or meatless main dish!
This plate full of plants is anything but boring! A quick and easy healthy quinoa salad dressed in sweet and tangy Asian flavors, loaded with tons of veggies! Since it's the eve of Halloween, I am attempting to eat healthy in preparation of devouring all the Halloween candy tomorrow. You can cook Asian Quinoa Salad using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of edamame, shelled and cooked.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of cucumber.
- You need of dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
See, I'm being smart and planning ahead. It's a colourful vegan meal perfect for a light but filling lunch or dinner and is dressed with a divine sesame ginger sauce!! by: Jessica in the Kitchen. Asian Slaw with Quinoa and Sesame Ginger Dressing. This is the chopped Asian salad you can make ONCE and eat ALL week!
Asian Quinoa Salad instructions
- Cook quinoa as per package directions.
- Dice vegetables and place in bowl with prepared quinoa..
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over quinoa salad and stir..
It's made with simple, everyday produce and pantry ingredients, which makes it extremely versatile and budget-friendly. This simple quinoa salad is packed with flavor, texture and beautiful colors (everything I want when I am eating a salad). It makes a delightful meal on it's own and is also a great side dish to some roasted salmon or ginger soy chicken. Bring the mixture to a gentle boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low and gently simmer the quinoa until it has absorbed all of the water. Uncover the pot and fluff the quinoa with a fork.