Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce. Take Mexican night to another level with this recipe for grilled Sirloin Steak Burritos with Red Chimichurri Sauce. Coat sirloin slabs evenly with two cups of sauce, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Reserve remaining sauce in a serving bowl.
Pat dry with paper towels and season again with salt and black pepper. Steaks with Chimichurri (Churrasco from Uruguay & Argentina). Chimichurri is the most delicious silky condiment that drips Amazing, love this sauce with a juicy sirloin and chips. You can cook Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- You need 1-1/2 pound of sirloin steak 1-1/2 thick.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of chimichurri sauce see my recipe.
I always add a bit of ghost chilli to give it a bit. Best steak for Chimichurri Sauce – in South America, cuts such as flank, flat iron and skirt are popular for serving with Chimchurri Sauce because they have really great beefy flavour that pairs so well with this fresh, zingy sauce. However, Chimichurri will pair beautifully with ANY steak! Easy Pan Seared Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Sauce.
Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Get a skillet or pan hot and sear the steaks.
- Turn as needed about every 3-4 minutes.
- Add butter after fourth turn..
- Cook till your desired doneness let rest 5 minutes.
- Add chimichurri sauce atop the steak.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This Pan Seared Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Sauce is an easy one skillet recipe. Perfectly tender, melt-in-your-mouth sirloin steak topped with the most incredible creamy mushroom sauce! Ribeye steak topped with chimichurri sauce—an herb-based sauce made with fresh parsley, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, and spices. I'm usually anti-condiments or sauces when it comes to steak…BUT chimichurri is the absolute exception. It's loaded with spicy, tangy and citrusy flavors all at once.