Roasted Red Garlic Hummus.
You can have Roasted Red Garlic Hummus using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Garlic Hummus
- You need 24 oz of Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sesame Paste/Tahini.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Roasted Bell Pepper in juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
Roasted Red Garlic Hummus step by step
- Blend all of the above ingredients in a blender. Serve with pita strips or bagel chips. Attempt not to eat all of it at once..