Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce. Juicy pork tenderloin smothered in a Creamy Marsala Sauce with Mushrooms. It's like gravy – but even better because the sauce has beautiful layers of flavour in it from the Marsala. Using wine in cooking is how posh restaurants make such beautiful sauces!
Pork Tenderloin is one of my favorite go to dinner options. In this quick and easy recipe, pork tenderloin is pounded into medallions, then grilled to tender perfection in just minutes. I add in my favorite sauce for pork tenderloin; a creamy dijon sauce. You can cook Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce
- It’s 2 pounds of pork tenderloin.
- It’s 12 oz. of beer made with real pumpkin and spices (or to taste).
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of large garlic cloves with peel.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of For a side:.
- You need 3 pounds of butternut squash.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese (to taste).
- It’s of Oil.
Pork tenderloin is one of the most perfect cuts of meat. Add the pork; brown on all sides. The tenderloins are sliced, then topped with an easy, elegant and wonderful creamy apple cider sauce that adds the perfect flavor compliment to the pork. Sprinkle pork with the herbes de Provence, salt and pepper.
Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce instructions
- For pork loin:.
- Remove the exceed of fat from the pork tenderloin.
- In a large saucepan heat the oil to medium/high temperature, add the bay leaves, pork.
- Sear very well the meat on both sides to seal it.
- From this step to finish after adding the ingredients cook it with a covered saucepan.
- Add beer.
- Garlic, salt and pepper, cook over medium heat on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, put the meat on a chopping board cut it into slices of 1/2 inche thick.
- Place it with its juices again in the saucepan inside the sauce, cook it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the cream, cook it for 8 minutes, taste to adjust the salt.
- Serve hot.
- For a side:.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and remove the butternut squash peel with a potato peel.
- Cut it into slices about 1/2 inche thick (reserve the part that contain seeds to prepare other meals).
- Place the butternut squash slices in an oiled baking dish.
- Cook them on both sides for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, add above the amount of grated Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Place them back in the oven until cheese melts.
- Then cook on broil for 1 minute or until the cheese is golden brown.
Remove pork from skillet and keep warm. Easy Pork Chop Mustard Sauce: After cooking pork, add chicken broth to the skillet and scrape up any remaining browned bits from the pork. Add cream, dijon mustard, and lemon juice. This Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary White Wine Sauce is absolutely the best pork tenderloin recipe I've ever made. The tenderloin is cooked in the Instant Pot, then sliced thin, topped with a delicious white wine, garlic, mushroom and herb sauce.