Low Carb Pizza Chicken. Low Carb Pizza Chicken Recipe is the perfect recipe to enjoy pizza while following the Keto diet. It's hearty and delicious without any guilt. Everyone is raving about the Keto lifestyle.
Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Low Carb Pizza Chicken Skillet Recipe; Low Carb Pizza Chicken Skillet; I was looking for an easy lunch recipe a few days ago. And, I wanted to have a little leftover to bring into work for an evening shift dinner. You can cook Low Carb Pizza Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Pizza Chicken
- It’s 6 pcs of boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- It’s 6 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded cheese (whatever you like).
- You need of Your choice of pizza toppings.
There just happened to be a package of skinless boneless chicken thawing in the fridge. Top it with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low carb dinner. It's easy to make your favorite pepperoni pizza or pizza supreme – or if you are fancy, a spinach artichoke pizza is super good. But sometimes I get tired of all the cheese and almond flour pizza crusts.
Low Carb Pizza Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray large oven safe pan with olive oil. Arrange chicken pieces in one layer..
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning generously over chicken..
- Spread tomato sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese. Add whatever pizza toppings you like..
- Bake uncovered for 18 minutes.
- Finish under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the cheese bubbles and the pepperoni gets crispy (if you used it)..
- Serve :).
This chicken pizza crust is a nice change and it's SUPER EASY! This new recipe for Low-Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake is my gift to everyone who's been carefully watching what they eat during January and is now craving something that qualifies as comfort food. And although nothing might be quite as comforting as real pepperoni pizza, this dish is completely delicious and definitely scratches that pizza itch with something that's also low in carbs. All the flavor of the pizza you love but in a low carb no added sugar version. Chicken topped with simple homemade sauce, and piled high with cheese and vegetables, you will be ditching the take out and making this Supreme Pizza Chicken Bake Recipe on a regular basis!