Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites. The recipe for Low Carb Broccoli Cheddar Bites. As mentioned, you will need low carb bread crumbs. Also, you can find an air fryer online for air frying these bites.
Healthy Broccoli bites are loaded with broccoli, cheese, herbs, and spices. This super nutritious snack is Low Carb and makes a delicious protein replacement, appetizer or snack! These tiny broccoli balls have been my go-to for years. You can cook Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites
- It’s 12 oz of frozen chopped broccoli.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded cheese of your choice (I prefer 4 cheese).
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
Try these Keto Broccoli Cheddar Bites for an easy low carb snack or side dish! Each mini muffin is packed with tender broccoli and loads of cheddar cheese, less than one net carb each. These cheesy baked broccoli tots are like broccoli cheddar soup on steroids. You basically take all of that deliciousness but add a little crunch to it.
Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking pans with parchment and spray oil or use silicone mats. (Seriously, you need to get the mats if you don't have them!!).
- Microwave broccoli according to package instructions. Immediately drain and run under cold water so they stop cooking..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together the eggs and spices until well-mixed. Fold in the almond flour and cheese..
- Add cooked broccoli and stir well..
- Using your hand or a cookie scoop, make 15 patties (about 1 inch diameter) and place on tbe baking sheet, careful to leave space between them..
- Bake 30 minutes, turning halfway. Finish under broiler for 3-5 minutes until browned and crispy..
- Serve with tandoori chicken and raita or just eat them by themselves for a snack!.
The key to making crispy low carb and keto-friendly broccoli cheddar rounds is…. LOTS of cheese and extra baking time. That, and making sure you drain the excess liquid from the broccoli rice. Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites Dionna Dawn Richmond, VA. See great recipes for Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites too!