Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can have Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts, strips.
- Prepare 1 small of chilli, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Flour, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- It’s 1 dash of Vegetable Oil.
Sweet & Spicy Sticky Chicken step by step
- To make the sauce, mix honey, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, hot sauce & chopped chilli. Place into a small pan..
- Dip the chicken strips into the flour mix. This will help the sauce to stick..
- Slowly heat the sauce on the hob whilst you cook the chicken. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and add chicken. Fry until nicely brown/ almost cooked..
- Once chicken is cooked, carefully pour away excess oil and return chicken to the hob. Turn down to lowest heat and pour over the sauce. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- When sauce has thickened, serve with rice :).