Onion Garlic Bread. This is one of my favorite recipes for soda bread. It's versatile—you can do endless sweet or savory variations. Serve bread warm with homemade whipped butter or, for extra garlic flavor, with garlic chive butter.
Melt butter in a small pan over moderate heat. Add onions and garlic and season with sugar, thyme and pepper. Bloomin' Onion Garlic Bread (Pull Apart Bread) Jump to Recipe Print Recipe If you're looking for an easy appetiser for entertaining your family or friends, look no further than this a Bloomin' Onion Garlic Bread (or Pull Apart Bread) ! You can cook Onion Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Garlic Bread
- You need 1/3 loaf of your favorite bread.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
This delicious and versatile bread recipe is simple to make and oh so easy to eat. Goes well with soups or as a general side to any meal. Split bread in half horizontally and place, cut sides up, on work surface. Mix butter, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley; spread on bread.
Onion Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bread.
- Add butter, onion powder, and garlic..
- Add parsley. Bake in the oven till the butter melts then move to the broiler and lightly brown the bread..
- Let them rest 3 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Remove from heat and set aside. In the a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese, butter and mayonnaise. Baking time & temperature may vary depending on the type and accuracy of oven. This recipe for Garlic and Onion Bread in the Bread Machine is so easy and it tastes (and smells) amazing! A no yeast bread that is super quick to prepare!