Cyntillia's Spicy Breakfast Papas.
You can have Cyntillia's Spicy Breakfast Papas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cyntillia's Spicy Breakfast Papas
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 dash of red crushed pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of evoo.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion.
- You need 4 small of potatos.
- Prepare 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
Cyntillia's Spicy Breakfast Papas step by step
- put a skillet on medium an brown the sauage..
- Be productive dice the potatos an onion an put aside..
- well cooking brake the sausage till its small. Add salt,red pepper,black pepper,onion an evoo to the sausage an cook for 5 mins..
- Do Not Drain..
- Add the potatos. Mix it till its all combined.cook covered over medium heat for 20 mins.steering every 5 to 10 mins..
- when potatos are soft they are finished..