Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the. lime wedges.
Tommy doesn't care for fish, but he loves fish tacos! A few other seafood taco recipes I love, Blackened Fish Tacos, Shrimp Scampi Tacos and Green Scallop Tacos. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. You can cook Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce
- It’s of Fish taco.
- Prepare 4 slice of tilapia.
- Prepare 1 of italian breading.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of limes.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 2 of avacado.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 2 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 dash of chili powder.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce. For the crunchy element, I almost always use this spicy avocado salsa. It's made with avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are fast, flavorful, + topped with a zesty Cilantro Lime Slaw that will rock yours socks!
Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce step by step
- take the 2 eggs put in bowl and whip til smooth mixture.
- dip talapia in egg mixture then in breading.
- put breaded talapia in preheated frying pan with olive oil.
- cook til fish for 5 min or until flakey.
- to make the fish sauce take mayo, sour cream, 1 diced jalapeno, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, and spices and mix together in bowl.
- squeeze 1/4 of lime to fish sauce and a couple dashes of whatever hot sauce you prefer and mix in.
- put cooked fish, fish sauce, sliced cabbage, sliced avacado, and diced jalapeno inside a double layered corn tortilla.
- squeeze lime on top and enjoy.
At one magical point in time, I began a love affair with fish tacos. I fell under their spell and haven't been able to tear myself away ever since. Keep these grilled fish tacos lean and light – or, for extra richness add this Mexican Secret Sauce (there is a vegan version too) or this delicious Peruvian. Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream. These Shrimp Tacos are an absolute flavor explosion!