Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for!
Lightly season shrimp with salt, pepper and paprika. When you want a decadent rich restaurant meal but don't feel like leaving the house, shrimp Alfredo pasta is a great option. Other restaurant-style recipe favorites include Bang Bang Shrimp, Baked Ziti, and Jack Daniel's Chicken and Shrimp!. You can cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- You need 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Creamy, garlicky, ridiculously easy to make, this dish is the perfect comfort food no matter the season. Also, a fabulous recipe if you are looking for a romantic meal this Valentine's Day. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is major comfort food.
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta instructions
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and. Superbly creamy and amazingly flavorful restaurant-style,Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo. Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a decadent dish that's sure to impress!