Momma's St. Patrick's Day Stirfry. Patrick's Day side dish isn't truly fried, but still cooks in plenty of butter and bacon drippings. Add the Worcestershire sauce and stir for about a minute. There should be almost no liquid in the pot.
Stir-frying lends itself to improvisation, so have fun experimenting with other proteins and vegetables (or just vegetables) in similar amounts, cut in similar fashion. Browse top rated quick and easy stir-fry st-patrick-s-day recipes. Maggi Goreng Mamak, Pork Pot Stickers With Honey Chipotle Sauce, etc. You can cook Momma's St. Patrick's Day Stirfry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Momma's St. Patrick's Day Stirfry
- Prepare of rice.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of spears asparagus, chopped in 1/2" chunks.
- You need of white mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of size sprig broccoli, chopped into same size chunks.
- Prepare of grn. pepper, chopped into 1/2" chunks.
- You need of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s of red pepper, sliced into 1/2" chunks.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare of skinless chicken breast, chopped into 1/2" chunks.
All recipes » Stir fry » St Patrick's Day. Its a convenient dish;tofu pok, green veg, scrambled eggs. This stir fry is a great base recipe, featuring just a basic collection of ingredients. For the sauce, the Sambal Oelek is responsible for the spicy part of this stir-fry.
Momma's St. Patrick's Day Stirfry instructions
- Make rice according to package directions. While cooking, make veg..
- Add about 1/4 cup of oil of your choice to a hot large fry pan..
- Add all veg, except green onion, plus the chicken breast in pan and stirfry til chicken is cooked!.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water to pan and let veg steam ..
- Put cornstarch in small bowl and add 1/4 cup water and ketchup and mix well.Add to pan to thicken sauce.Toss to coat all veg well..
- Serve over fresh cooked rice. Serves two well!!.
It's fairly easy to find these days. Any spicy Asian-style sauce (Asian Chili Garlic Sauce/Sriracha etc.) will. Patrick's Day has been celebrated for centuries. But what are the holiday's origins, and who exactly was St. Learn about the patron saint of Ireland, why St.