Italian Meats and Egg Sandwich.
You can have Italian Meats and Egg Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Meats and Egg Sandwich
- It’s 4 slices of cotto salami luncheon meat.
- It’s 1/3 pound of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s As needed of tomato slices.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1/4 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized kosher pickle sliced lengthwise.
Italian Meats and Egg Sandwich step by step
- Toast the bread and fry the bacon crispy..
- Slice the pepperoni thin. Form a big sausage pattie and fry.
- Heat the pepperoni. Set aside..
- Beat the eggs and add cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Steam the eggs till done. Set aside..
- To steam pour the egg mixture out flat and spread it out let cook 2 minutes with a lid. Add water and cover this will cause it to steam the top then after 3 minutes flip it to brown the top..
- Slice the tomatoes thinly season with salt, pepper, and basil..
- Build the sandwich starting with salami, pickles, and half the eggs..
- Add a slice of toasted bread. Then add the rest of the eggs, sausage pattie, tomatoes, pepperoni, and bacon..
- Add last slice of bread..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.