Melty Truffles For Valentine's Day.
You can have Melty Truffles For Valentine's Day using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melty Truffles For Valentine's Day
- Prepare 80 grams of Chocolate.
- It’s 70 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 5 grams of Honey (or sugar syrup).
- Prepare 2 grams of Liquor (as desired).
- It’s 60 grams of Chocolate for coating.
- You need 1 of Cocoa.
Melty Truffles For Valentine's Day instructions
- Add the 80 g of chocolate to a bowl. If using a chocolate bar, break it up so that it melts easily..
- Add heavy cream and honey to a small pot and heat to just before boiling..
- Add the mixture to a bowl with the chocolate, wait 30 seconds, then mix together gently with a whisk..
- Add liquor if you like, and mix together..
- Submerge the bowl in cold water and mix using a rubber spatula. Cool until it becomes thick and creamy..
- Put into a pastry bag with a round nozzle and cool in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes. Cool to a stiffness that makes it easy to squeeze out..
- Squeeze out into your desired portions. Use your hands to form the shape. Melt the chocolate for coating and coat them truffles in it..
- Once the coating chocolate has almost dried (about 90%), coat with cocoa powder. If you put the cocoa powder in a container and roll the truffles in it, it'll be easier..