Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Goat Cheese Bruschetta is the BEST bruschetta appetizer to serve at every party. Toasted bread topped with creamy goat cheese, basil, tomatoes and balsamic glaze, this Goat Cheese Bruschetta recipe is the perfect finger food snack!
See great recipes for Bruschetta Spaghetti, Alex's Bruschetta too! If you are an obsessive fan of goat cheese like I am, I would omit the cream cheese entirely. Don't plan on kissing anyone after eating these!! hahah. You can have Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers
- You need of Bruschetta.
- It’s 8 of tomato skins (1/4).
- You need 1/2 of red onion (diced).
- You need 3 of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1 clove of fresh garlic, (thinnly chopped & diced).
- You need 1 of drizzle of EVOO.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime.
- It’s of Goat Cheese.
- It’s 1 oz of crumbled goat cheese.
Bruschetta Crackers with Mozzarella Cheese are a quick, easy, and delicious! They are a great option to set out while entertaining for the holidays! Serve them as an appetizer to dinner or set them out for guests to help themselves to during a holiday party! Learn how to make a Baked Goat Cheese "Caprese" recipe!
Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers instructions
- Thinly slice n dice skins. (from homemade spaghetti sauce by me) Add to med. sz. mixing bowl..
- Thinly dice red onion. Add to bowl..
- SMASH clove of garlic, thinly slice n dice, add to bowl..
- Take 3 basil leaves, roll together, n chop from end to end. Thin..
- Add EVOO, red wine vinegar & squeeze lime. Stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Serve on cracker with goat cheese & a red wine..
This Bruschetta with Mozzarella is the perfect appetizer! The flavors are so fresh and it's easy to pull together in a pinch! The secret to giving this bruschetta with mozzarella a big punch of flavor is infusing the olive oil with the garlic then toasting the baguette in that olive oil!. While the garlic is cooking, you can chop the tomatoes, onion, basil, and mozzarella and combine it with. In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, honey and mint.