OMG Oatmeal Cookies. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make. Best of all, our kids love them!
Oatmeal Cookies Recipe with stepwise photos. Oatmeal cookies recipe with step by step photos – this is a super simple recipe of making best oatmeal raisin cookies which give crisp, crunchy and. Eggless oatmeal raisin cookies – moist, soft and chewy center with slight crisp on edges, sweet These oatmeal raisin cookies are the BEST I've ever had. You can cook OMG Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of OMG Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter (softened).
- It’s 2 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 cups of rolled oats (toasted).
This cookie recipe is simple and easy to. These Crispy, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect combination – crispy around the edges and Oatmeal Cookies are such an old fashioned, but totally on-brand cookie! While I have lot of versions. This cookie is practically nutritious with applesauce, raisins and nuts.
OMG Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Toast oats about 10 mins on medium heat..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and honey and mix..
- Combine dry ingredients with oats. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Bake at 375 for 10 mins..
Great with a glass of milk! This oatmeal cookie recipe make cookies are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. The oatmeal cookies are very easy to make and you don't. You've made oatmeal-raisin cookies before, so why try these? Because they're moist, chewy and loaded with raisins – and they're better than any you've tried before!