Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy.
You can cook Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy
- It’s Half of kilo of shrimps.
- It’s 2 pieces of tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s Half of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 stalks of Pechay or Bok Choy, cut 3 lengthwise.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy step by step
- Remove shells and head of shrimps. Put it in a pan, let boil with water for shrimp broth..
- Put salt and pepper to the skinless shrimp. Fry it in oil. Set aside..
- Saute onions, garlic and tomato. Add the pechay/bok choy and shrimp broth..
- Add the cooked shrimp. Mix well..
- Add salt and pepper according to taste..