EASY orange chicken and fried rice. To make this easy orange chicken recipe, the bite-size chicken gets tossed in a simple breading then is baked and broiled to crispy perfection then is bathed in the most-lick-the-plate alluring, multidimensional orange sauce ever! A Quick & Easy Chicken Fried Rice, Thanks to TJ's While you're at TJ's picking up your Mandarin orange chicken, grab a bag of frozen stir-fry veggies and a box of pre-cooked brown rice. Together, the three transform into one seriously awesome riff on chicken fried rice.
Tons of textures and bold flavors in every bite! The lime makes this dish just pop! Serve it with rice and steamed vegetables or salad and you have an easy weeknight meal and you didn't even have to get takeout. You can cook EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- Prepare of for the chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- It’s of For the rice:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- You need 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
This recipe for Orange Chicken has a crispy exterior and a sweet, sticky, tangy sauce that comes together all in one pan. This recipe for Orange Chicken Fried Rice is a guest post by food blogger, Dan George from Mantitlement. To find more recipes from Dan, be sure to visit his site! Orange Chicken Fried Rice: A Simple Weeknight Meal.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice instructions
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
One of my new favorite Chinese food take-out dishes is Orange Chicken. Not the most healthy item on the menu, but it's so good. The BEST Chicken Fried Rice Recipe. This chicken fried rice will easily become one of your go-to dinners! It's easy, it calls for basic ingredients, it's hearty and filling and it's perfectly flavorful.