Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried). For an outstanding snack, dinner or appetizer make this Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe. Perfectly cooked wings slathered in a sticky teriyaki sauce then air fried for a quick and easy meal. Perfectly cooked wings slathered in a sticky teriyaki sauce then air fried for a quick and easy meal.
This recipe was my second attempt at using my new Cuisinart Air Fryer and these Teriyaki Chicken Wings did NOT disappoint! They were actually very crispy and reminded me of the Chinese chicken wings we used to get at Kings Garden or China Dynasty growing up!. Just know that these are NOT fried and don. You can have Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried)
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Chicken wings.
Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings We absolutely love how good Chicken Wings come out of an Air Fryer. They are easy to make and are delicious. I made the Chicken Wings Gluten Free using Gluten Free. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section.
Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried) instructions
- Clean wings, & season with salt, pepper, garlic, & ginger.
- Place in air fryer, as is. Take out once the wings look as tho, they could be eaten. I like my wings really well done, so I leave mine in a lil longer..
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar & honey in a pan. Mix corn starch with cold water & then into pan with the rest of the mixture. As soon as it starts to thicken, add wings. Toss, turn and get ur wings “SAUCY”. Plate & eat up lol, enjoy.
In a large bowl or plastic bag, combine flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pat the chicken wings dry and sprinkle generously with salt. Place the wings in the fryer basket so they are not. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Season wings all over with salt and pepper, and coat the inside of air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.