Paleo Pork and Beef Stuffed Peppers. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. View Our Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe. I've made a few tweaks to the original recipe I think make it even better.
Back in our pre-paleo days, I would load up on rice and cheese in our peppers, and all that really did was add bulk, not nutrients and real substance. The beauty of now making grain free, dairy-free paleo stuff peppers is that we're actually getting more. Coat a small baking dish with coconut oil spray. You can have Paleo Pork and Beef Stuffed Peppers using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Pork and Beef Stuffed Peppers
- It’s 2 lb of pork or beef or 1 pound of each.
- You need 4 large of Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry or fresh tarragon.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cut the stems and very top of the peppers off, removing the seeds. Lightly grease a large baking dish with extra olive oil. Arrange the peppers in the dish, cut sides up.
Paleo Pork and Beef Stuffed Peppers step by step
- cut top of bell peppers off remove seeds (keep top of peppers to put back on after stuffing).
- grate onion, garlic, carrots, cauliflower. mix in big bowl with meet and spices, and tomato paste..
- if using crock pot add half cup of water cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- if oven 1-2 hours at 300..
- source: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/crock-pot-pork-stuffed-peppers/#axzz1vGOkn07s.
Sausage and peppers has always been one of my favorite Italian comfort foods, and also rather easy to make. I had been pondering writing some new stuffed pepper recipes due to their easy, and decided to spin the common recipe to merge my love for two different recipes. Give this easy Paleo stuffed peppers recipe a try for your family's next weekend lunch or dinner! If you're looking for a delicious and convenient meal that everyone can enjoy, consider paleo sausage or beef stuffed peppers. Learn how to cook great Stuffed bell peppers with beef and pork.