You can have Herb Chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Dill.
- It’s of Fresh Lemon Zest.
- It’s of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of fresh garlic.
Herb Chicken instructions
- In a large sauté pan, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat on medium..
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place in pan while swirling to evenly coat tomatoes in olive oil..
- After 2 minutes add fresh garlic to pan using garlic press. Swirl..
- Combine salt, pepper, dill, thyme, and paprika into a bowl..
- Add lemon zest to dry ingredients and swirl bowl ensuring all ingredients combined into a rub..
- Pound chicken breast to 1/2" thick and spread rub on both sides of the chicken breast..
- Make a space in the pan for chicken breasts. Cover with lid. Let cook for 5 minutes then flip chicken replace lid. Remove lid after 3 minutes to let steam escape and reduce the liquid in the pan..