5-Ingredient Skillet Breakfast Casserole. These skillet casserole recipes are quick, easy, and oh-so-cozy. Skillet breakfast casseroles like quiche and frittatas are extremely versatile, as you can serve them at breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. But you can make more traditional dinner casseroles, like chicken pot pie and lasagna, in your skillet, too.
I love having casseroles on hand but most recipes need so much time in the oven. This one uses the broiler and is quick and easy! I love making frittatas in a cast iron skillet because it's way easier than flipping an omelet and risking it all falling apart. You can have 5-Ingredient Skillet Breakfast Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5-Ingredient Skillet Breakfast Casserole
- Prepare 1 package of hashbrowns.
- It’s 1 lb of turkey breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 6-8 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil (coconut or canola).
- You need 8 oz of shedded cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, Mrs Braggs herbs.
Potatoes, spinach, red peppers, onions and eggs are combined in the pan and baked in the oven to get a nice crust on top. All the colors from the veggies look beautiful too. This recipe is so simple and fresh. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble into pieces.
5-Ingredient Skillet Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Cook hashbrowns according to package directions sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- In a separate skillet crumble & cook breakfast sausage.
- Add sausage on top of hashbrowns and pour whisked eggs on top. Cook for a few minutes on medium-low heat..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese, salt, pepper & herbs on top.
- Turn oven to Broil (High) and place skillet in center of oven for 3-5 min or until eggs are set and cheese is golden.
Gather your ingredients: crescent dough, breakfast sausage, eggs and shredded cheese. Brown the sausage in a skillet and blot with a paper towel to remove any excess grease. Place the crescent dough onto the bottom of the baking dish and continue with the following steps: Find breakfast casserole recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. We've enjoyed a few hearty breakfast casseroles while visiting an Amish inn. When I asked for a recipe, one of the ladies told me the ingredients right off the top of her head.