talapia with spicy pineapple. Fresh pineapple chunks, now widely available in supermarkets, speed the prep for this relish. Serve with coconut rice (substitute light coconut milk for some of the water to cook it). Years ago I found a grilled tilapia recipe in a seafood cookbook.
RecipeBaked Tilapia with Spicy Tomato-Pineapple Relish. Place the tilapia fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season them with the salt. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, tomato, and chili paste. You can have talapia with spicy pineapple using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of talapia with spicy pineapple
- You need 2 each of talapia.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pineapple.
- You need 1/2 of Limon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hot sauce (cholula).
Cut each tilapia piece in half. Tilapia cooked in a foil packet comes out moist and tender every time. The addition of pineapple salsa adds a wonderful flavor. By :The I Love My Instant Pot Affordable Meals by Alieen Clark.
talapia with spicy pineapple step by step
- chop pineapple, jalapeno, and onion place in separate bowl set aside.
- finely chop cilantro.
- place tilapia on med low stove. cover with lid cook 5 min on each side.
- once tilapia is cooked add the bowl ingredients to the pan and stir ever couple minutes and cover in between.
- after about 3 min remove fish and saute everything. til crisp and squeeze Limon over ingredients and a little on the fish.
- mix sour cream, hot sauce, and cilantro add on top of fish.
Ingredients Tilapia Carrots Dahon ng sibuyas Siling green Siling Labuyo Pineapple tidbits Sibuyas Magic sarap Tomato sauce Konting asukal. Закрыть. The varied ingredients meld extremely well. thanks, in good part, to Monika's wonderful Spicy Pineapple Salsa. Fill up on the freshest fish recipes we have, including shrimp, tilapia and salmon! Your cookware is about to take a seaside vacation! Simple Baked Tilapia, Lemon Garlic Herb Baked Tilapia, Southwestern Baked Tilapia.