Bittersweet Bacon and Prune Snacks. Bittersweet Bacon and Prune Snacks This is an excellent recipe for a festive meeting, these snacks can also be served as an entree. If you don't have enough space to seat everyone at the table do not worry, your guests can enjoying it as a finger food while standing. Bittersweet Bacon and Prune Snacks This is an excellent recipe for a festive meeting, these snacks can also be served as an entree.
Cut all slices of bacon in half, wrap each piece around a prune and fixate it with a toothpick. After baking place them on a plate with a paper towel to get rid of some of the fat. Stuff the prunes with the almonds. You can cook Bittersweet Bacon and Prune Snacks using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bittersweet Bacon and Prune Snacks
- Prepare of Sliced bacon cut in halves (necessary amount).
- It’s of Pitted prunes (one for each slice).
- You need of Toothpicks (necessary amount).
Cut the bacon in half and wrap a piece around each prune. Wrap each sausage and prune in a piece of bacon, then skewer with a cocktail stick. Rub the chicken with salt and pepper and to the pot. Season the almonds with sea salt and drizzle with oil, then stuff inside the prunes.
Bittersweet Bacon and Prune Snacks instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Roll the prune in a slice bacon Puncture the roll with a toothpick to hold it, so the ingredients dont fall apart Do the same with each one.
- In a baking dish arrange each piece side by side Bake it for 15 minutes, then 5 minutes on broil or until the bacon is golden brown Serve hot.
Halve the rashers of bacon across the middle, then wrap each prune in a piece. Place the devils on a lined baking tray, cover and chill. Also known as Devils on Horseback, these sinful bacon-wrapped bites are perfect for a Halloween party hors d'oeuvre. With just two ingredients and about five minutes of prep work, they couldn't be easier to prepare either. They're best served warm, so pop them in the oven right before your guests arrive.