Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers. It doesn't get any more difficult. In my recipe of spicy beef noodle soup, the beef cubes are simmered in a well spiced liquid. Firstly, minced garlic and Sichuan chilli bean paste are briefly stir fried in oil to fully release their fragrance.
Made with shredded beef, lots of scallions and other vegetables such as gosari (fernbrake fiddleheads), beansprouts, and. Beef brisket, celery, fernbrake, garlic, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, onion, salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, soybean sprouts, vegetable oil, water. Control the spiciness by varying the amount of Korean red pepper flakes. You can cook Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 4 large of Peppers (Red or Green).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 lb of Hot or Mild Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion (I use powder).
- Prepare 1 dash of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (Minced or powder).
- You need 4 slice of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 dash of Oregano.
When I made this batch, it Now, sit down, and just imagine a rich, steamy bowl of this Spicy Korean Beef Noodle Soup in front. Think of this stir-fry as your chance to play with heat and spice. I balance the beef with coconut milk and a spritz of lime. Spicy fall-apart beef served over delicious grits.
Spicy Beef & Sausage Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Wash hands. Then wash and remove stems and seeds of each pepper by cutting out the tops, leaving a cup-like design..
- Grab a baking pan or non stick dish.
- Parboil peppers for 5 minutes then set aside, in baking dish.
- Cook rice according to package. 5 minute rice works great.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On the stove top, brown ground beef and Italian sausage. Optional whether you brown together or separately. I do it separately..
- Combine cooked rice, meat, spaghetti sauce and seasonings. Remember: Season according to YOUR taste. Feel free to add more or less than the recipe calls for..
- Let flavors simmer for 5 minutes on low so that they can infuse! :).
- Spoon heaping amounts of meat mixture into each pepper, filling up to the top..
- OPTIONAL: Use breadcrumbs and a couple tablespoons of melted butter mixed together. After filling the peppers with meat, spread a little crumb mixture on each pepper before baking. Then proceed to next step.
- Bake peppers for 40 minutes..
- Top with mozzarella and a dash of oregano and place back in oven till melted and browned. A broiler could be used as well. (I do).
- Grab a plate, knife, fork and napkins and dig in! Mmm, tasty goodness. ENJOY!.
Great for your Super Bowl party! Serves The spiciness of the beef combined with the mild creaminess of the grits was almost too much for me to. Beef stir fry that tastes like nothing else. The spicy dry-fried beef is a perfect example of the dry-frying technique unique to Sichuan cuisine. A super comforting and appetizing stir-fried beef dish with a sweet, savory flavor and a pungent The pungent garlic sauce turns into a comforting savory sauce with a spicy and sweet flavor that goes.