Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks. Skinless Chicken Drumsticks Poultry skin is not your friend and removing it is easy. Just loosen it a bit at the thick end, grab it with a paper towel and pull towards the bone. Tips and Tricks for Making the BEST Baked Chicken Legs.
How to make spicy chicken drumsticks. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Rub it all over the drumsticks, as shown in the video below. You can have Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare 12 of skinless chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of horseradish mustard.
- You need 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe – juicy seasoned chicken legs, baked to perfection for a lighter one pan meal. Perfect for a dinner any day of the week. Serve it with roasted veggies or a salad. Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder.
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..
Add rosemary to the chicken, if desired. Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before). Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe is the perfect way to make juicy and tender chicken that your whole family will love! I used ex virgin oil to fry it in, came out golden brown, delicious fried chkn. Just a few ingredients are needed for easy BBQ chicken drumsticks baked in the oven: Chicken drumsticks: With the skin on (see why below) BBQ sauce: Adds loads of flavor and a thick, saucy coating.