Goat and cheddar cheese jalapeno poppers. Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers are a classy but simple appetizer for many occasions. Cream cheese and goat cheese fills a fresh jalapeno with crisp, delicious bacon. Today, I am having just a few friends over to the house for a little get together to enjoy some food and taste a bit of wine.
Place on a baking sheet, panko side up. Photo: Jennifer Causey Styling: Claire Spollen. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. You can cook Goat and cheddar cheese jalapeno poppers using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goat and cheddar cheese jalapeno poppers
- You need 8 of large jalapenos, halved lengthwise, seeds/rib removed.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/3 C of panko.
- You need 1 C of extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s 4 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 C of chives, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers. Allow goat cheese to reach room temperature and then take about one teaspoon and smear until the half jalapeno pepper. I loved these goat cheese jalapeno poppers, needless to say they were gone quickly at this party.
Goat and cheddar cheese jalapeno poppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray the jalapenos with cooking spray. Arrange, cut side down on a baking sheet. Roast for 7 minutes, until crisp-tender. Turn over and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Place panko in a shallow bowl or plate. In another bowl, mix both cheeses and the chives and garlic. Shape tablespoons of the mixture into football shapes and press into the jalapeno halves. Brush the cheese mixture with the egg; press each jalapeno, cheese sie down, into the panko to coat. Place on the baking sheet, panko side up..
- Spritz with cooking spray.. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Bake until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Preheat the broiler. Broil for 1-2 minutes until browned. Serves 4.
Whisk together the cream cheese and goat cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Fold in the Cheddar, corn and green onions and season with salt and pepper. A recipe for jalapeno poppers stuffed with a mixture of four different cheeses for a decadent and delicious party favor or appetizer. Jalapeno popppers are the uber appetizer. I'm sure I've said this before.