Sweet & Spicy Macaroni Maranara. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can cook Sweet & Spicy Macaroni Maranara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Macaroni Maranara
- It’s 2 box of Kraft Macaroni & cheese (minus the cheese powder).
- Prepare 28 oz of Hunn's canned tomato sauce.
- You need 5 dash of Buth's premium pizza topping.
- Prepare 4 dash of old elpaso origional seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/3 of Kraft shreaded Parmesan.
- It’s 14 of drops of Sauce Supreme cayenne hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of catsup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
Sweet & Spicy Macaroni Maranara instructions
- First, get a large sause pan and put 12 cups of water and bring it to a boil. pour macaroni and cheese noodles in for 8 minutes (or until noodles are soft).
- strain the noodles very welland set aside in large bowl..
- pour tomato sauce into the sauce pan with a mild heat sting on stove. put in the taco seasoning, hot sauce, pizza topping seasoning parmesan and sugar. (add more sugar in pinchfuls at a time unil your liking if it does not taste sweet enough for you).
- after sauce is to your liking in sweetness and spiciness, carefully spoon out macaroni into your sauce and then stir well. Let stove temperature up to medium and stir occasionally until food seems evenly heated..
- serve up to others with parmesan neatly sprinkled over each person's bowl of Sweet & Spicy Macaroni Maranara until lightly coated and enjoy the food as it delights your tastebuds..
- Go up for seconds..