spicy zucchini boats. With freshly grated Parmesan cheese, these scrumptious, spicy Italian zucchini boats were full of melty cheesy, veggie goodness in just half an hour. Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini Boats are a low-carb, gluten-free way to get your lasagna fix. Layers of rich tomato meat sauce and gooey cheese fill grilled zucchini.
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed Zucchini Boats is a veggie dish we all enjoy, filled with hearty quinoa, sautéed peppers and onions, fresh tarragon, and a crunchy top of pine nuts and parmesan cheese. Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Garlic SauceDelicious Meets Healthy. You can cook spicy zucchini boats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of spicy zucchini boats
- You need 1 lb of hot italian sausage links casings removed.
- Prepare 4 small of zucchini trimmed and each cut lengthwise in half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plain dried bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of plum tomatoes chopped.
Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Quinoa and Pine NutsA Spicy Perspective. Spicy Zucchini Boats With Tomato & Pepper Jack. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender.
spicy zucchini boats instructions
- preheat broiler. in 10 inch skillet, cook sausages over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until browned, breaking up sausages with side of spoon..
- Meanwhile, scoop out pulp from zucchini halves, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shell; coarsely chop pulp. Place shells, cut side up, in microwave-safe baking dish. Cook in microwave oven on high 3 minutes or until fork tender..
- With slotted spoon, remove sausages to paper towels to drain. Discard all but 1 tablespoon fat in skillet. In remaining fat, cook zucchini pulp over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until very soft and almost all liquid has evaporated. remove skillet from heat;stir in sausages, bread crumbs, and all but 1 tablespoon Parmesan..
- Fill zucchini shells with sausage mixture. Place zucchini in broiling pan (without rack); top with tomatoes and sprinkle with reserved Parmesan. Broil 5minutes or until tops are browned and tomatoes are heated through..
How to Make Spicy Asian Zucchini. Heat sesame oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Crunchy baked zucchini boats, stuffed with quinoa and veggies and topped with feta cheese. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings. These make a delicious low carb meal and are perfect.