Shrimp Fried Rice. Make sure to use leftover, day old rice when making fried rice. Set aside to sit for ten minutes at room. This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love!
This shrimp fried rice recipe was very simple to follow, a breeze to make, and makes a very flavorful dish! The recipe's simple nature allows the cook the flexibility of adding other ingredients if they so desire. In my batch of rice, I added peas, extra bean sprouts, and cooked the eggs prior to adding them to the rice. You can have Shrimp Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- It’s 1 lb of shrimps peeled, devein, Clean.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice (white or brown).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (small).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger (minced).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed vegetable frozen.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion slice.
Shrimp fried rice is one of the most popular Chinese recipes in my cookbook "Easy Chinese Recipes" (best-selling Chinese cookbook on Amazon) and I am now sharing an updated version with feedback from my readers in the past few years. Shrimp fried rice is one of the easiest fried rice recipes, and maybe even the most delicious. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
Shrimp Fried Rice instructions
- Wash rice with cold water. Add 3 cups of water to 2 cups of rice. Read the directions on back if the rice package. Dice onion, minced garlic, minced ginger, add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to the sauce pan saute till onions are translucent. Add mixed vegetables, saute till done not to soft. Add clean shrimps saute till light pink add cooked rice soy sauce. Or a fried package..
Heat a wok or large cast-iron skillet over high. Heat a wok or large heavy skillet over high heat. One of the most popular posts on my site the past year has been my Easy Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice recipe. There's even a video in that post to show you exactly how to make it and you're basically recreating that recipe but with shrimp. People would order Shrimp Fried Rice by the quart, and it seemed like we were always peeling shrimp to keep up with demand.