Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs. For generations, home cooks have relied on this classic meatball recipe for its infallibility and ease—and when we say they're easy, we really mean it. Baking, instead of pan frying, these meatballs allows you to speed up prep time and work on the rest of the meal. Great flavor.these are excellent and so easy to make.
Look no further for a delicious baked meatball recipe. The come together easy and you can easily double the batch to freeze one for later. Serve these Easy Italian Meatballs over spaghetti for a comforting, family-approved dinner. You can cook Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of freshly chopped Italian parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 cloves of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of finely diced onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of table salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of fresh 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of Addition cheese for toppings.
This is the best recipe you'll ever make! Homemade Italian Meatballs to the rescue! I make these so often, I could probably whip them up in my sleep. In an effort of transparency though, I'd be lying if I said I.
Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs step by step
- Mix first 10 ingredients together until well blended. Let sit for around 5 minutes to come together. If using Dried parsley, do not use a 1/4 cup. Its way to strong in flavor. Maybe a tablespoon at most..
- Mix in gently the ground beef, until the mixture just comes together..
- Add your favorite marinara sauce to a large stock pot and bring to a simmer. Form meatballs to the size of your liking, and add single layer in simmering sauce. Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes gently turn each meatball over and continue simmering another 10 minutes. They should be done at this point. They will get more tough the longer you cook them..
- Top with your favorite cheese, or any other toppings that you like. Or serve them with pasta for a family style meal. Enjoy.
My kids love this Italian meatball recipe and devour the meatballs every time they're served. Perfect with your favorite pasta and packed in school lunches! A good meatball should be packed with flavor and tender throughout. Although the process can be a labor of love, making them from scratch is really easy. Here's how to make perfect meatballs every time.